Do you regularly have play in the steering? This is linked to the star which rises in the pivot of the fork during high stress. The Warp 9 stem lock compresses the steering directly from the bottom of the pivot. Thus the risk of the steering becoming loose is greatly reduced . It also allows you to mount the original mudguard on any inverted fork .
- Made of aluminum
- Compatible with Sur-Ron LightBee and Talaria Sting
- Includes 4 steering spacers (20mm, 15mm, 5mm and 3mm)
- Steering cover available in 3 colors
- This stem block is made to be fitted with the Mudguard Adapter which we strongly advise you to take in parallel if you wish to fit a front mudguard.
- Compresses the steering and prevents it from loosening
- Allows you to mount the original mudguard
- High quality finish
- Carried out from design to finishing in the WARP 9 factory in the USA
"Jo & Will's Word"
We know how annoying it can be to have a mechanical problem on the way out. The steering is an element subject to enormous stress and which tends to loosen . The Warp 9 stem clamp once again allows you to ride with peace of mind !