Introducing the ultimate Direct Mount stem . Warp 9 designed this stem to offer the most precise cockpit possible, while offering a raised position . You can change the height with the spacers provided and install an MX handlebar (28.6mm).
- Length of 10mm
- Additional rise of 20mm
- Manufactured from a block of 7075T aluminum
- Adapter provided for 28.6mm handlebars (MX handlebar type)
- Suitable for 31.8m handlebars (mountain bike handlebar type)
- Screws included for top and bottom mounting of the stem
- Position higher than the original position of the Sur-Ron stem
- Great rigidity and steering precision
- Adaptable to Fox, Manitou, EXT MX, RST, DNM, DVO & KKE and all standard forks.
- Adapted titanium screws on sale on the site!
- High quality finish
- Carried out from design to finishing in the WARP 9 factory in the USA.
"Jo & Will's Word"
If you like performance , then you need a direct mount stem. This combines ultra-rigid cockpit typical of direct mount, but also adapted height that you normally only have with a classic stem!